We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help!! (Airplane tickets, etc)

Which Jeju hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, null...
Please help!! (Airplane tickets, etc)

Hi please help guys! I need help as this is my first time planning a holiday.

I have 5 people traveling to seoul and we will be going to seoul on sept, reaching seoul 4 sept around 4pm. I wonder if:

1)We want to buy tickets right from the counter at Gimpo airport. Do you think it's risky if we already booked our hotels? I am afraid there wouldn't be tickets when we reach. We are planning to get on a 6-7pm flight.

2) I tried many ways, I tried booking online (jejuair) but it was a pain in the butt, they wanted me to use Internet Explorer browser but the page was not even working!!!! Do you guys have any alternatives for me to buy tickets online T-T

Thank you! Please please helppppp

Singapore
11. Re: Please help!! (Airplane tickets, etc)

At last with 3 days perseverance, I managed to book through JeJu Air tickets for Dec 2013.

Praise the Lord!

My computer system is using Windows 7 and I had used Windows XP at my relative's place but didn't work.

Let me share with you what is my tactic in the following:

1) Booked through 1 way at a time (English translation)

2) Strictly must use Internet Explorer (mine is Internet Explorer 10)

3) Must go to the internet option to turn off pop-up blocker and add in www.jejuair.net as a trusted site.

4) Signed in as guest using passport number ( i signed as member, it didn't work), any way with more 50% discount, no membership points will be given.

5) Must accept ActiveX add-in for payment accessibility.

6) Ticked foreign credit card option (I used Citibank card)

7) Whole transaction must do within 10 minutes or else you will be booted out and price will be increased

8) I log-off from the web page each time when the price increased after my several unsuccessful attempts

9)To bring the price to the original discount price, I also restarted the computer and it works.

Overall from Gimpo to Jeju, i managed to get 83% discount and JeJu to Gimpo I managed to get 68% discount.

With such huge discount, it was worth the hard work.

Since I can made it, so do YOU!

DON'T GIVE UP

Edited: 9:47 am, July 14, 2013
KL
12. Re: Please help!! (Airplane tickets, etc)

Hi

I wonder if you receive any e-tickets after completion? I only receive ticketing receipt from Jejuair sent to my email.

Singapore
13. Re: Please help!! (Airplane tickets, etc)

Just login the Reservation info. There you can find your confirmation ticket list in English.

It allows you to print it.

The Reservation number is beside your given contact number.

KL
14. Re: Please help!! (Airplane tickets, etc)

So, I just need to show the confirmation ticket at the Airport counter then they will print the boarding pass to me? okay. I am worried earlier because Air Busan straight away email me the boarding pass. I thought Jeju Air will do the same. Thanks :)

Singapore, null...
15. Re: Please help!! (Airplane tickets, etc)

YES I BOUGHT MY TICKETS

I SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED @4As AND GET THE DISCOUNT

BUT ITS FINE I GOT THE TICKETS

HAHHAHAHHAHHA

okay the thing is patience guys. really, and use internet explorer and just shut other browsers down. and also i think its better that you dont keep clicking when its loading, it seem to create even more problems.

heh

16. Re: Please help!! (Airplane tickets, etc)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 29, 2014