We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving distance from Seogwipo to Jeju City and Seongsan

Which Jeju hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Driving distance from Seogwipo to Jeju City and Seongsan

Hello -

My husband and I are renting a car in Jeju. We are staying in Seogwipo. We are also renting a GPS in the car.

I can only find information about bus routes, but we are not taking buses. We want to know the driving time if we are driving our own car.

1. How long will it take to drive from Jeju Airport to Seogwipo?

2. How long will it take to drive from Seogwipo to Seongsan to see the Sunrise Peak?

Also, do you think it would be better to get a hotel near Seongsan City if we want to see the Sunrise Peak and the Manjang caves? Or can we drive there easily from Seogwipo?

Thank you

Cheonan, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
1. Re: Driving distance from Seogwipo to Jeju City and Seongsan

1. It takes about 1hr or a little more from Airport to Seoqwipo by a car.

2. It takes about 1hr 30min from Seoquipo to Seongsan, then walk to the Peak around 20 min.

3. I think Seoqwipo is better, there's many hotels there and you can drive easily anywhere you want to around Jeju.

Drive safely.

2. Re: Driving distance from Seogwipo to Jeju City and Seongsan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, October 30, 2012