We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gwanggali beach from Haedong Yonggungsa Temple?

Which Busan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
reviews: 2
Gwanggali beach from Haedong Yonggungsa Temple?

Hi all

I am planning my itinerary for my 1 day trip in Busan in October 2011.

I have been searching online, however realized most websites only recommend how to get there, but not the other way round. I am planning to go to Gwanggali beach after my trip to Haedong Yonggungsa temple, can anybody advise me on how to get to the beach from there?

Otherwise, can anybody also advise me on how to get to the nearest subway from there?

Thank you very much in advance!

Seoul, South Korea
1. Re: Gwanggali beach from Haedong Yonggungsa Temple?

If you cannot take the shuttle bus leaving Yonggungsa at 1300 and passing Gwangan metro station, then you'll need to walk out to the bus stop to take bus 181 to Haeundae station, then transfer to metro line 2.

singapore
reviews: 2
2. Re: Gwanggali beach from Haedong Yonggungsa Temple?

Hi Delta Eagle,

So does that mean that bus 181 is a loop service? Do we board the bus at the same bus stop where we alighted or do we have to go to the opposite direction? Thank you!

Seoul, South Korea
3. Re: Gwanggali beach from Haedong Yonggungsa Temple?

It's NOT a loop.

4. Re: Gwanggali beach from Haedong Yonggungsa Temple?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 20, 2012