We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savoy resort

Which Mahe Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Savoy resort

Hello, We need 3 rooms for 3 couples for 1 night before starting our boat trip in April. I really don't want to spend $700+ for the night. Has anyone seen or heard about the new resort "The Savoy"? Is it open yet? If so, will there be a lot of construction still going on if we stay there in April? Any recommendations for other hotels would be appreciated. We arrive at 8am on a Saturday and hope to drive around the island and see what we can on Saturday before getting on the boat on Sunday. Thank you in advance.

5 replies to this topic
Tokyo, Japan
1. Re: Savoy resort

It seems they're opening soon. in Feb.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php…

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 63
2. Re: Savoy resort

I saw the resort twice last year. They postponed several times the opening due to big delays in finishing the works. During December they were still furnishing the rooms, restaurants, bars and spa, probably there will be a soft opening on February so for sure they will have to work more to fix and complete all the works. You can choose to stay in Coral Strand if a small room and an average service don't bother you, in LMFC if you like to walk for finding the perfect place on Beau Vallon Beach or Ephelia if you like more retreat areas.

Miki

Belgrade, Serbia
reviews: 1
3. Re: Savoy resort

Any updates on opening?

Manama, Bahrain
4. Re: Savoy resort

I'd also be interested in any feedback/reviews about this resort as i have (provisionally) booked for a week in July & as i usually look to booking.com/tripadvisor reviews before booking (As it's so new, there are none available!) The price they are charging (1500 euros) for 7 nights seems pretty reasonable compared to other 5 stars in the vicinity.

I don't need to stay in a 5* & it is a bit more than i planned to spend (as i was gonna stay at the Smart choice resort next door, but the Recent Reviews put me off, hence looking at this place for 500 more!

Any advice would be hugely appreciated ! :-)

Mahe Island...
5. Re: Savoy resort

Hi, the Savoy is quite good. Their cuisine is not 5-star like at the moment but I think they are getting there... Definitely a much better option than the Coral Strand. Rgds Rod

Reply to: Savoy resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island