We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mums 50th birthday in seychelles

Which Mahe Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 7
mums 50th birthday in seychelles

my family and i are travelling to seychelles for my mums 50th birthday

my mum hasn't been back to seychelles since she left 42 years ago.

we are staying on eden island but would love some ideas as to where we should have her birthday for approx $80-$100 aussie dollars per head??

any suggestions on or off eden island would be great

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 82
1. Re: mums 50th birthday in seychelles

I recommend La Scala near Bel Ombre. Great service and good food. Also La Perle Noire in Beau Vallon Is a good choice but you need reservation because it is very crowded.

Seychelles
2. Re: mums 50th birthday in seychelles

My 2 favourite speciality restaurants are Mahek Indian at Coral Strand and The Cian sushi restaurant at Ephelia (open for lunch only). You can make a day out of either option with beach time at Beau Vallon a swim at Coral Strand and sundowners at the poolbar. Or spend the day at Port Launay and pool time at Ephelia. Both would be less than you have budgeted for food so saki or wines a bottle of champagne included :). If you staying at Eden you can use those options for regular nites.

Seychelles
3. Re: mums 50th birthday in seychelles

Coral Strand is much more lively with music whereas Ephelia calm and quiet so depends what sort of atmosphere you are after.

4. Re: mums 50th birthday in seychelles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:46 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island