We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Island

Which Mahe Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yankee in Kent
Eden Island

My husband is working in Victoira for a month in September, and my two year old and I are tagging along for the experience. A work collegue recommended an Eden Island apartment (2 bedrooom). Are the apartments all pretty much the same? I was hoping for a quiet, near beach, possibly a small garden space outside(?) Any advice/help??

Any other suggestions about an apartment or villa to stay - near beach with kitchen and safe!

thanks so much in advance. i love tripadvisor

Seychelles
1. Re: Eden Island

The apartments are on different floors so you'd be looking to book a ground floor one with garden but will need to keep your toddler safely in doors when not outside together as they can be located right on the water's edge. I would check if they are licenced apartments (by the Seychelles Tourism Board) which ensure safety checks annual of fire, health+safety etc.

horndean, hampshire...
reviews: 148
2. Re: Eden Island

I have just stayed on Eden Island, a 2-double bed luxury apartment, with a view that was absolutely fantastic. It has a wrap-around balcony that is huge. The apartment is on the 2nd floor so views are wonderful. Each apartment has an EPV (electric powered vehicle) a golf buggy is a better description!

This apartment has everything - including a Webber BBQ that we used several times, 3 beaches on Eden island plus the use of the communal pool.

We booked directly with the owner - John@simply-Seychelles.com or he has his own website www.simplyseychelles.com

The apartment is Patatran P26 A21

Edited: 8:29 am, July 12, 2012
3. Re: Eden Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island