We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galei Kinnereth vs. the Gai Beach Resort Spa

Which Tiberias hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Galei Kinnereth vs. the Gai Beach Resort Spa

Visiting Israel in the beginning of January and would like to have recommendations of the Galei Kinnereth vs. the Gai Beach Resort Spa.

thanks

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 141
1. Re: Galei Kinnereth vs. the Gai Beach Resort Spa

Not your question, I know, but I'd recommend the Scots Hotel over both of them. In my view, it's the best hotel, particularly for the price, in Tiberias.

Douglas Duckett

reviews: 29
2. Re: Galei Kinnereth vs. the Gai Beach Resort Spa

The Gai Beach Resort is meant to be nicer, although further away from town.

Enjoy !!

Tiberias
3. Re: Galei Kinnereth vs. the Gai Beach Resort Spa

A fair measure of both hotels depends on what you are exactly looking for and the particular season you wish to stay. Galei Kinnereth runs on the 'American' mode of hoteliery wheras the Gai Beach is more attuned to a European Inn. In the winter both hotels are reasonably quiet but the gGai beach has a larger Israeli clientele as opposed to Galei Kinnereth has a larger tourist base. The summer is the big difference. Gai Beach with her beach, slides, water park and 24 hour around the clock entertainment is a loud, family tuned into business. Galei Kinnereth remains as the more exclusive, almost "romantic" classic hotel of yore. Essentially the decision is yours. Just keep focused not only on the price but the type of clientele each hotel serves. I hope this has helped in some way.

Tiberias
4. Re: Galei Kinnereth vs. the Gai Beach Resort Spa

A fair measure of both hotels depends on what you are exactly looking for and the particular season you wish to stay. Galei Kinnereth runs on the 'American' mode of hoteliery wheras the Gai Beach is more attuned to a European Inn. In the winter both hotels are reasonably quiet but the gGai beach has a larger Israeli clientele as opposed to Galei Kinnereth has a larger tourist base. The summer is the big difference. Gai Beach with her beach, slides, water park and 24 hour around the clock entertainment is a loud, family tuned into business. Galei Kinnereth remains as the more exclusive, almost "romantic" classic hotel of yore. Essentially the decision is yours. Just keep focused not only on the price but the type of clientele each hotel serves. I hope this has helped in some way.

Tiberias
5. Re: Galei Kinnereth vs. the Gai Beach Resort Spa