We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours to Israel

Which Tiberias hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Meridian, Idaho
reviews: 13
Tours to Israel

My friend and I are in our mid 60's and want to visit Israel. We are Christians but are interested in learning about the Jewish and Muslam aspects of the country as well. We are considering Gate 1 and Pilgrim Tours and wonder if anyone can make a comparison--hotels, group size, sites visited, guides, etc. We are thinking about going January, Feb. or March of 2010. Thank you!

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
11. Re: Tours to Israel

>Do the people on the EO tours represent pretty much a cross section of Christians--those belonging to main line, fundamentalists, and evangelical churches?>>

While I can't answer your question may I suggest you call EO and ask. However, when you ask be very very careful NOT to let on whether or not you want a very conservative group or a more liberal group. This prevents the tour operator from providing the answer s/he thinks you want to hear.

Meridian, Idaho
reviews: 13
12. Re: Tours to Israel

Good, the description you gave sounds like us. I will have to learn what the drink? you named is like.

reviews: 30
13. Re: Tours to Israel

It's not a drink - it's a water pipe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

14. Re: Tours to Israel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 01, 2009