We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nazareth to Amman Jordan

Which Nazareth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Nazareth to Amman Jordan

Hello

I will be spending my last night of travel in Nazareth. On the 29 of oct I need to get to Amman by the 6pm. I want to cross via Bet She An.

What are the logistics of getting from Nazareth to Bet She An, and on into Amman.

Thank you

bhh

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 101
1. Re: Nazareth to Amman Jordan

I suggest doing a forum search ad there was a recent post about a bus from Nazereth to Amman. Not sure of the hours. In general you should give yourself a minimum of 5 hours to get to Amman

Chana

Israel

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
2. Re: Nazareth to Amman Jordan

If the bus from Nazareth to Amman doesn't materialise - and according to another travel forum it's not certain whether it still exists - you'll need to take a bus from Nazareth to Afula and change there for a bus to Beit She'an. You can find all this here:

bus.co.il/otobusim/Front2007/homepage.asp…

From Beit She'an you would have to take a taxi to the border.

Post on the Jordan forum for information on getting from Sheikh Hussein Bridge to Amman. Note it's SHEIKH Hussein bridge that you want, not the similarly named one further south.

3. Re: Nazareth to Amman Jordan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 21, 2013