We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Hotels

Which Herzlia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, Maryland
reviews: 1
Beach Hotels

I am looking for a nice place to stay on the Mediterran on August 17th for two nights. Everything in Tel Aviv/Herzila is booked that is decent except for one mediocre hotel that is $459 a night. Can anyone recommend a hotel a Mediterran Beach in Israel that is nice may not be booked that I might not have thought of?

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 101
1. Re: Beach Hotels

You are coming during the highest tourist season the entire year. Not only are the hotels packed with tourists from abroad but also more than half of the Israelis are on vacation when you will be here. Most hotels in Tel Aviv have a minimum of 3 nights during the last 2 weeks in August. Herzlia is always expensive even if not summer and there are only two to choose from. Perhaps you would like to be near the beach but in a different city, such as Ashkelon Netanya or Haifa?

Chana

Israel

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 23
2. Re: Beach Hotels

And don't forget that Nahariya is also a location you should consider.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
3. Re: Beach Hotels

Netanya has a beautiful beach (Full disclosure: I live part of the time in Netanya) There is the Seasons hotel and the King Solomon. The Park hotel did some refurbishing over the winter ( I don't know if they did the whole place or not) as did the very basic hotel Ginot Yam Hotel . Also, brand new ( suites only--so very expensive unless you are a family) is the Island Suites. ( slightly out of town but they provide shuttles)--more questions, feel free to ask.

Columbia, Maryland
reviews: 1
4. Re: Beach Hotels

Thanks everyone. I ended up finding one in Tel Aviv through an Israeli travel agency. Almost all of the ones listed had minimim 3+ nights stay or were filled on other websites, but this one worked for me.

Reply to: Beach Hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted