We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caesaria park and boat kef yam

Which Caesarea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
caesaria park and boat kef yam

Do i need to book tickets in advance> Can four year old children go on the boat tour and how long is it? How much are the boat tours? I cant find the website for it. Can you give me details about caesaria? Thanks, Elizabeth

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 68
1. Re: caesaria park and boat kef yam

Caesarea is a national park with antiquities dating from Herods time (a little over 2000 years ago) through the Crusader period. There is a short film in one of the buildings. The site is quite large and may have limited interest to a four year old, but there are places to play 'hide and seek', look a beautiful mosaic floors, watch the waves hit the breakwater and even a sculpture of a chariot pulled by horses which is fun to take photo's upon.

If you are referring to Kef Yam in Sdot Yam and can be reached at: +972-04-636-4444. However, from their web site it is unclear if they offer services to the occasional tourist.

Chana

Israel

2. Re: caesaria park and boat kef yam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, February 02, 2014