We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gili Villas V KoKoMo

Which Mataram hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Gili Villas V KoKoMo

Can anyone help me please? Going to Gili T on honeymoon next summer and trying to decide between Gili Villas and KoKOMo.

I can see that Kokomo are more expensive but newer and heard good reviews. Gili Villas also have good reviews, cheaper but also seen some very negative ones about cleanliness and building works around it.

Is it worth spending the extra money on a nice villa in KoKoMo, is it a better location and worth that bit more?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sydney
reviews: 1
1. Re: Gili Villas V KoKoMo

Hi

Totally worth going to Ko Ko Mo its a brand new 5 star resort the villas are fantastic the resturant is fantastic as well as the location.

Perth
reviews: 3
2. Re: Gili Villas V KoKoMo

I visited Gili T in Sept and we ate twice at Kokomo - the food is divine!

The villas are superb and worth the $$.

It's your honeymoon, so splash out, you might only ever have one once in your life!

sydney
reviews: 4
3. Re: Gili Villas V KoKoMo

Hi there,

Both places are really nice. Gili Villas is further inside the island and a short walk to the beach and ko - ko - mo is right on the beach where there is a really pretty coral reef for snorkeling. They also have those big sunbaking day beds with canopies where you gave lie and look at the beautiful ranges on Lombok. The big plus for ko - ko - mo in my opinion is the restaurant, which is sensational and the only fine dining restaurant on the island. You are far enough away from the busy night life to have the peace and quiet, yet still only 100 metres from 'eat street'. You may have to pay a little more, but you'll never forget the experience at ko - ko - mo.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 79
4. Re: Gili Villas V KoKoMo

Kokomo is absolute bliss. If they are more expensive, it is totally justified by the service they provide, quality of accommodation and hotel features overall.

5. Re: Gili Villas V KoKoMo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 22, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Mataram