We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Departure Tax Lombok

Which Lombok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 263
Departure Tax Lombok

I was surprised to hear that when leaving Lombok and travelling to denpasar,I have to pay a departure tax,of IDR 20,000

Does this also mean when I leave Denpasar for Lombok,,I again pay Departure tax of IDR 20,000

Thanks for any help on this subject

Sassafraf

lewes uk
reviews: 121
1. Re: Departure Tax Lombok

Yes sassafraf, you have to pay domestic departure tax when leaving Denpasar airport, it's currently IDR 30,000. So you will pay IDR 30,000 dps-ami and IDR 20,000 ami-dps

cheers

lombok
2. Re: Departure Tax Lombok

its about $2 get over it. It is cheap. You pay departure tax everywhere. You would have paid it leaving your country but it would have been built into your ticket price and you would not have read the small print and notices it.

South Australia
reviews: 13
3. Re: Departure Tax Lombok

Maybe right, but usually you dont pay domestic departure tax, but then again, maybe it is part of those hefty taxes already put onto your ticket.

4. Re: Departure Tax Lombok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 11, 2010