We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

web link

Which Lombok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denmark
web link

Hello, can anyone give me the web adress for karma kayak at gili trawangan, or is it only possible to book through other sites....?

Terrigal, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 49
1. Re: web link

karma kayak is next to alam gili. you might be able to find out contact details via their site.

or try emailing info@lomboktimes.com (tourist info paper) maybe they might know their contact details. their site address is www.lomboktimes.com

Denmark
2. Re: web link

ok, thank you very much, actually we have booked the first days at Alam gili, trying to contact them through alam gili. Have you stayed at alam gili or karma kayak?

Terrigal, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
3. Re: web link

no. i've stayed on the other side of the island. the web site on alam gili looks nice.

have a good trip RT

Denmark
4. Re: web link

ok, thank you. Is it better to stay at the other site, better hotels/beach,and still quiet ? Need to book 3-4 more days... :-)

Terrigal, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
5. Re: web link

it is a short horse cart ride to east side of island which has many restaurants and has a lot of other facilities. or you can walk across the centre of the island.

i stayed in april 2006 at martas which was quiet, nice staff, pool, okay rooms, near restaurants and only a short walk to the beaches.

link on martas

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g664666-d110371…

6. Re: web link

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 30, 2009