We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights (Bali to Flores)

London
reviews: 27
Flights (Bali to Flores)

Hi there,

Does anyone know of any travel agents within Bali who could help us book flights from Bali to Flores?

Currently have a trip and stay planned through Golo hilltop hotel on Flores, and just need to book the flights now!

Many thanks,

Gary

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 51
1. Re: Flights (Bali to Flores)

just do it yourself

use batavia air.

we did . booked it online. cheap as chips and easy peasy.

travel agents will charge a bit extra.

if yoiu must try grand komodo

Terrigal, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 90
2. Re: Flights (Bali to Flores)

transnusa also has a daily jet flight. so they say.

as mentioned, booking with an agent costs you more. easy to do at domestic airport direct. plus did an agent once to lombok and the return wasnt what i asked for.

Indonesia
reviews: 22
3. Re: Flights (Bali to Flores)

Hi.

it's was good news for you. Now not only transnusa air have flight to Labuan Bajo. u can also possible using Wings Air from denpasar to Labuan Bajo. please check at www.lionair.co.id

regards

ARIS

Sydney, Australia
4. Re: Flights (Bali to Flores)

Ha! my great idea of doing it yourself sucks!!

I decided for some unknown reason to check on my flights to komodo in 10 days time... so i sent an email to batavia...guess what, they've cancelled.

and they did not bother letting me no. So stuck high and dry with a full liveaboard paid for.

i booked the flights in september and they've had all this time to sort it out but no such service

Sydney, Australia
5. Re: Flights (Bali to Flores)

hello anyone have an idea of which airlines is more reliable

merpati or transnusa

ive just booked via phone with transnusa but wondering whether to just go online with merpati...

the advantage being transnusa goes earlier

Sydney, Australia
6. Re: Flights (Bali to Flores)

well!!! here the solution to all one's problems

nothing is too difficult!!

http://www.komodoalordive.com/Komodo.htm

7. Re: Flights (Bali to Flores)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 18, 2012