We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puri Komodo/Anem Emerald resort or other?

CUMBRIA
reviews: 1
Puri Komodo/Anem Emerald resort or other?

Hi

has anyone stayed at this resort?

I would appreciate your views.

We are a family with teenagers and would like a secluded beach resort on Flores to relax for a few days plus do some snorkelling and visit Rinca.

Their website looks exactly what we are looking for but I can't find any reviews.

Have also looked at Waecicu Eden Beach as an alternative.

Any info.would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 2
1. Re: Puri Komodo/Anem Emerald resort or other?

I have stayed at this resort, but it's long time ago... I think more then 10 years ago.

On that time, this resort is really beautiful wooden cottages still.

One cottage have one rooms, some two rooms, and there 4 rooms. I have stayed in 2 stories cottage, surrounding by nice garden full of flower.

It has clean and nice white sandy beach.... it's lovely. And good place for snorkling just few meter from the shore.

I hope the resort condition remain the same, nowadays...

Though this resort is located in Flores island nearby Labuanbajo, but there is nor road access to this resort. The only way is by boat from Labuanbajo, it takes about 30 - 40 minutes.

So , when you make reservation, make sure that to include transfer service from Airport to Hotel v.v

Have a nice holiday...

PS: I just found that there are reviews about Puri Komodo here, you can see at" tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297729-d501680…

Edited: 10:09 pm, April 22, 2010
Lyon
reviews: 1
2. Re: Puri Komodo/Anem Emerald resort or other?

I just stayed at Waecicu Eden Beach, it's really an good option. I think they have own website but in french.

Have nice time in Flores

3. Re: Puri Komodo/Anem Emerald resort or other?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:26 am, November 30, 2010