We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volcano

Sydney
reviews: 2
Volcano

Hi All,

I was hoping to travel to Manado to do some diving off Bunaken mid September. I have just found out about the recent volcano and I was wondering if anyone has any information about how this has effected the area.

If your reading this from Sulawesi I hope you are safe.

Thanks

US
reviews: 2
1. Re: Volcano

Current info: redorbit.com/news/…

The dive operators there are likely the best sources of information

for you on any effects of volcano on diving and on the the airports.

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
2. Re: Volcano

They're still diving! Said the eruption was amazing -- just as they were coming out of the water!

But all's back to normal as far as diving goes near Manado.

3. Re: Volcano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:06 pm, February 22, 2013
Edited: 2:06 pm, February 22, 2013
4. Re: Volcano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 09, 2012