We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banyan tree special dinners?

Which Bintan Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 1
Banyan tree special dinners?

Hi all,

I am booked to stay 3 nights at the Banyan Tree Bintan in September....can hardly wait!!

I have been sent details of the special dinners they offer - e.g. Dinner on the Rocks, Dinner of the Legend, Dinner at 8, etc.etc. They look amazing in the brochure, but are very expensive!

Has anyone experienced any of these specials? We are on our second homeymoon, so I don't mind splashing out for something memorable, just as long as it's worth it!! I'm particularly taken with Dinner on the Rocks.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

singapore
1. Re: Banyan tree special dinners?

Hi Jodles123, :),did you try the dinner on the rocks then? I am interested to bring my boyfriend there for his 21st birthday.

Any tips to share? :)

Cherie

UK
2. Re: Banyan tree special dinners?

It was FANTASTIC!!!!!

The most romantic evening ever. You must do it!

singapore
3. Re: Banyan tree special dinners?

Oh thanks. I am really excited now so im gonna look for the best price i can find. :) Its so difficult to find information on the web. seems like not alot of pple had tried it.

any pictures to share or more details?

the pictures i found on the web is not as fabulous as the ones on the banyan tree website.

Ooooo....excited. :)

UK
4. Re: Banyan tree special dinners?

Trust me, it's every bit as good as the photos on the web!! I would go again without a doubt!

Hobart
reviews: 6
5. Re: Banyan tree special dinners?

Just got back from Banyan Tree and it was a fantastic experience. We did the in villa dining and it was superb. I'm sure the other options would be as well. It was our 20th wedding anniversary and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

6. Re: Banyan tree special dinners?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, October 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bintan Island