We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal ferry to Nirwana Beach Club Cabana Resort

Which Bintan Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ho Chi Minh City...
Terminal ferry to Nirwana Beach Club Cabana Resort

Hi All,

As I know from Singapore to the Nirwana Beach Club Cabana Resort, we should choose the ferry route Singapore (Tanah Mera) to Bintan (Bandar Bentar Telani), is it correct?

How we will come from the ferry terminal to Nirwana Beach Club Cabana Resort by bus/ taxi or resort shuttle bus

Tks

Thang

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 5
1. Re: Terminal ferry to Nirwana Beach Club Cabana Resort

Hi There

That is correct, it is the terminal just next to Singapore airport. You can book this in advance (you may be able to book there I am not sure we booked before), I then emailed the hotel the time I had booked and they organised a free shuttle bus to the hotel. When you get out in the terminal they have a stand "Nirwana Beach Resort" you just go up to them, the tick you off a list, take your luggage and show you to the bus.

Regards

2. Re: Terminal ferry to Nirwana Beach Club Cabana Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bintan Island