We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanjung Pinang and Tanjung Kijang

Which Bintan Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 3
Tanjung Pinang and Tanjung Kijang

I would like to visit Tanjung Pinang and Tanjung Kijang, in Bintan Island, Indonesia. I wonder that: should I stay in the North of Bintan where all the resorts are or stay in Tanjung Pinang. Please advise the condition of the road from the North of Bintan to Tanjung Pinang and the distance, thank you.

Jakarta
reviews: 9
1. Re: Tanjung Pinang and Tanjung Kijang

Hi,

If you want to visit Tanjung Pinang city then it's better to stay in the city though you will have limited options on hotel.

From my experience, it took about 2-3 hours driving from resort area in the north to the city. Road condition is quite smooth mostly with some potholes in few area. The road is very dark at night and you'll rarely meet another cars.

If you stay at resort area, you can enter the island from Singapore. But, I suggest you to take local airlines if you want to stay in Tanjung Pinang.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 3
2. Re: Tanjung Pinang and Tanjung Kijang

Thank you, it was nice of you for responding!

Do you know any nice/clean hotel in Tanjung Pinang?

Regards

Bintan Island...
3. Re: Tanjung Pinang and Tanjung Kijang

Dear Quyty,

For nice / clean hotel; we recommended ASTON Tanjung Pinang Hotel.

aston-international.com/…

The located approximately are 10 minutes from Airport or 30 minutes from seaport ferry terminal in TanjungPinang. The transportation services (v.v) both of port is available for who stay in the hotel.

Have nice trip to Bintan Island - TanjungPinang city.

4. Re: Tanjung Pinang and Tanjung Kijang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, January 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bintan Island