We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bintan Island

Which Bintan Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 32
Bintan Island

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a Hotel / Resort on Bintan Island for 2 adults and 2 kids. We are looking for a nice clean Hotel with pool and beach and a full buffet breakfast. Everyone is recommending Club Med but the cost is criminal....

Thanks Kel

singapore
reviews: 89
1. Re: Bintan Island

Nirwana Gardens is great as well... n fact its really popular! check it out...Most resorts on Bintan island are expensive....

New Brunswick
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, New Brunswick
reviews: 220
2. Re: Bintan Island

We stayed at Bintan Cabana and they have another hotel bintan Agro. Reasonable price so check them out.

Singapore
3. Re: Bintan Island

You may want to check out Mayang Sari, which I'll be staying this coming Dec.

Singapore, Singapore
4. Re: Bintan Island

Hi there,

I intend to travel from Singapore to Bintan at end of December. Does anyone know if that time is safe to travel by ferry, i.e. will the travel route be affected by the monsoon? Would we be able to have some sea sport activities during that time? Thanks

South Australia
reviews: 104
5. Re: Bintan Island

Hi

I used this site when making my decisions years ago

http://www.bintan-resorts.com/

to see what resorts and activities there were there. we stayed at Nirvana Gardens and there were another three resorts very close. there was a complex of villas (still part of Nirvana i think) behind NG and we used to take the kids there for the pool. had a slippery dip and was quieter than the main pool.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 22
6. Re: Bintan Island

Hi, I am going to Bintan next Feb.

Not sure if this is off topic,

I found an earlier discussion in TA which mentioned that there is no Duty Free in Bintan Ferry Terminal. If I would like to bring my own wine to Hotel (which many has reccomended as it is cheaper), I would have to buy from Tanah Merah Duty Free. May I know if this is still the case?

Blackburn, Australia
7. Re: Bintan Island

Stayed at Banyu Biru Villas in Nirwana Gardens last week for 4 nights. Yes there is still a pool there with a slippery dip that very few people use and was heaps quieter than the main pool.

Take your own wine, it will be cheaper. Can buy beer at Tanah Merah (about $7 for 3 cans or $55 a slab) but the cheapest place is Paser Oleh Oleh where it is about $35 a slab. $7++ if buying in NG.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 22
8. Re: Bintan Island

Thanks NoOneCares!

9. Re: Bintan Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bintan Island