We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Few questions about Bintan

Which Bintan Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oulu, Finland
Few questions about Bintan

Hi. I´m travelling to Bintan with my boyfriend in October. We are interested in Elephant park and ride. Is the ride every day in week and does everybody have time to ride with an elephant? :) I´m wondering because we are probably staying just one night in Nirwana resorts so it would be important that the show and the ride are there then.

What about travelling to Tanjung Pinang or Trikora beach? I have understood that there is no public transfer between Nirwana resorts and those cities. How much does a taxi take for a one way trip to Tanjung Pinang? Are the taxis reliable?

Thanks for advance!

Tiia

1. Re: Few questions about Bintan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 17, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bintan Island