We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haze in Bintan?

Which Bintan Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Haze in Bintan?

The haze condition in Singapore is quite serious now. I wonder if its affecting Bintan too? Haze beach is not exactly attractive =/

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 5
1. Re: Haze in Bintan?

Hi

I am from Singapore and I am at bintan since fri. It looks pretty alright here, definitely not like Singapore which is horrible. The weather is average with some light drizzle and showers in the afternoon. Apart from that, everything is awesome and peaceful.

Singapore
2. Re: Haze in Bintan?

Oh thats great! we were worried that the haze would affect bintan! by the way, which resort did u visit? I'm looking for good dealss ^_^

Singapore, Singapore
3. Re: Haze in Bintan?

Nirwana resort hotel. If u like a quiet holiday, mayang sari resort looks great!

4. Re: Haze in Bintan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:09 am, December 09, 2013
Singapore
5. Re: Haze in Bintan?

I'm thinking of going to Nirwana Resort too! Hope you had a great trip!

Singapore, Singapore
6. Re: Haze in Bintan?

Yes! If u need any info, let me know.

Singapore
7. Re: Haze in Bintan?

Definitely!!! thank you!!

8. Re: Haze in Bintan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 26, 2011