We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garment / Clothing Manufacturers On Batam Island

Singapore, Singapore
Garment / Clothing Manufacturers On Batam Island

Am sourcing for clothing/garment manufacturers in Batam.

This is my first business/sourcing trip to Batam.

Did a bit of research, but the only leads I have are factories situated either within Riau,

or some of the manufacturer factory outlets in Baloi area.

Will only be around for 3D2N, so it will be absolutely much appreciated if there are any experts / experienced biz travelers here that would advise me on where I should I visit or any suppliers you'd recommend.

Thanks so much!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 19
1. Re: Garment / Clothing Manufacturers On Batam Island

I don't know where you got your info from... but Batam is not known for clothing manufacturers. Most of the clothing sold here are taken from other parts of indo or overseas such as singapore, malaysia, thailand, hongkong, etc.

Don't waste your time on the factory outlets here if you are sourcing to sell.

cheeerss

2. Re: Garment / Clothing Manufacturers On Batam Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Batam