We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Charges for a day

Singapore, null...
3 posts
Taxi Charges for a day

Hi All,

This would be my first time travelling to Batam with two of my friends.

We have already purchased our ferry ticket and booked hotel room too.

We're just missing one last step which would be the taxi driver.

What's the estimated cost for booking a driver for a whole day?

If you have trustable driver to recommend, feel free to write in a message to me or leave me their emails.

1. Re: Taxi Charges for a day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, October 08, 2013
2. Re: Taxi Charges for a day

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Edited: 7:22 am, October 08, 2013
3. Re: Taxi Charges for a day

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
28 reviews
4. Re: Taxi Charges for a day

hahaha i think i have been missing out on some posts here... One of my fellow TA friends noticed that Batam forum has many many posts being removed!!! Good job well done by the mods...

joyvember, it's about $60/for 8-10 hours.. depending on the driver and where you stay. But that is a good benchmark. When will you be coming?

cheeer

Singapore, null...
3 posts
5. Re: Taxi Charges for a day

Hi,

I got a driver booked already, thanks :)

I'll be arriving on the 2nd November.

Batam
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
6. Re: Taxi Charges for a day

Rent a car. it is much cheaper if you can drive. Buy a map from a local bookstore. Most malls are selling them. Toyota Avanza around Rp200,000 for 24 hours. Around SGD$20+

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
28 reviews
7. Re: Taxi Charges for a day

wow... do let me know the contact if you have such a great offer nita

Singapore, null...
3 posts
8. Re: Taxi Charges for a day

Sad thing is that none of us do have a driving license, haha. Thanks for your help though :)

9. Re: Taxi Charges for a day

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Batam