We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advise on private driver and massage in Batam

Singapore, Singapore
Need advise on private driver and massage in Batam

Hello TripAdvisor, could you please advise on how I can get in touch with one of the private driver in Batam, Andrew? I have heard from places that he is great therefore I am looking forward to engaging his service for my trip to Batam this coming Friday (9th August 2013).

Could you also advise on how I can book for a slot in Indothai Massage? How can I get their number. I have heard that they give the best massage in Batam for their price.

Look forward to your kind replies.

6 replies to this topic
1. Re: Need advise on private driver and massage in Batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:07 am, November 26, 2014

Singapore, Singapore
2. Re: Need advise on private driver and massage in Batam

I believe you can directly search online for the drivers contact number and the massages contact number.

Here are some directions I have found out. Google.com and type in 'batam driver' and you will be directed to a number of websites, look for the website that has 'batamtransportation' stated on it. I hope this helps.

As for Indothai, I can only so far find the one that states 'myindothai'. Google.com and type in 'indothai batam' and you will be directed to a number of websites, look for the website that has 'myindothai' stated on it. I hope this is the one you are looking for.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
3. Re: Need advise on private driver and massage in Batam

Amazing... they just keep coming... and getting smarter too...

4. Re: Need advise on private driver and massage in Batam

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:43 am, August 08, 2014
Edited: 2:43 am, August 08, 2014

5. Re: Need advise on private driver and massage in Batam

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:43 am, August 08, 2014

6. Re: Need advise on private driver and massage in Batam

Removed on: 12:46 pm, November 26, 2014
Edited: 12:46 pm, November 26, 2014

Reply to: Need advise on private driver and massage in Batam
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted