We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Telunas Beach - Batam

Singapore
Telunas Beach - Batam

After reading all the reviews of Telunas Beach @ Batam, would love to go there with my family this end June. Can anyone tell me which travel agent I could get in Singapore? Thx alot.

singapore
reviews: 1
1. Re: Telunas Beach - Batam

Hi

Telunas beach seems to be a very exclusive resort reserved only for selected nationalities??? There is no reply to queries or any info. on travel websites or the tripforum website. There is no contact email or tel. or travel agent. It is not even listed on the Batam beach resorts.

I suspect, this resort is reserved for an exclusive clientele and spread by word of mouth. The management seems to prefer to be selective about its prospective customers. There are no adverts. at all.

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 4
2. Re: Telunas Beach - Batam

The best way to make a booking at Telunas Beach is through the website at www.telunasbeach.com

Telunas Beach is a secluded and naturally beautiful rustic resort open to any and all who want to come. Please visit the website to find out more information.

3. Re: Telunas Beach - Batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 31, 2009