We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prima Ferry + Wey Wey Seafood

Singapore
reviews: 2
Prima Ferry + Wey Wey Seafood

I have tried booking ferry ticket w batamfast to habourbay terminal but the timing is not suitable for me. So I am considering to take prima ferry but I heard that prima uses old ferry and a bit doggy. So should I take prima ferry or take other ferry to batam centre ( more choices) than take taxi to my hotel? I am also planning to go Wey Wey for seafood. What is their must try dishes?

batam
1. Re: Prima Ferry + Wey Wey Seafood

Hi Oyan,

I think you can take other ferry like wavemaster or penguin to batam center, at wey2 you can try their curry fish head

Batam, Indonesia
2. Re: Prima Ferry + Wey Wey Seafood

i wouldn't say that Prima Ferry isnt' as comfortable as other Ferry boats as a matter of fact Batam Fast and Penguin uses the same , or rather the same year make model as Prima .

still to be sure , you can take a ferry to Batam Center and take a cab to your hotel (wherever it is) as Batam Center to Nagoya isn't that far away (about 15 - 20 minutes on rough traffic) .

as for Wey Wey , you can read their reviews in TripAdvisor .

waiting for a reply actually takes up your time . go and search around .

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
3. Re: Prima Ferry + Wey Wey Seafood

If you wanna have more timing options to harbourfront, try primaferries (:

Cheers!~

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
4. Re: Prima Ferry + Wey Wey Seafood

First of all where is your hotel?

Prima ferry is fine... I would take that any time if you stay around Nagoya.

Only go batam center terminal if you are going to stay in that area. If it's batam center, then wavemaster has the best, newest, and fastest ferry in batam right now. Sindo Ferry and Batam Fast are also okay since they are reliable ferry operators.

There is no must try in wey wey imo.. lol..

have fun

5. Re: Prima Ferry + Wey Wey Seafood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 12, 2014