We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner at Batam

Singapore
reviews: 11
Dinner at Batam

Greeting all.

I will be heading to Batam next week for a 3D2N getaway. I will be staying at BCC Hotel throughout the trip. Please kindly advice on the where i can get wonderful dinner with my mate? We have decided to go for Bella Italian for our 1st night, and couldn't decide on Rezeki Restaurant.

Is both Bella Italian and Rezeki Restaurant far from BCC Hotel? How much will it costs by cab to these two locations? Is it easy to hire a cab at Rezeki Restaurant?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Dinner at Batam

Bella Italia is in Harbour Bay area. It takes about 10-15 mins ride for around Rp 50,000 one way. But why would you wanna come eat Italian in Batam? If it's for special occasion then i can understand but if you are after the taste, then don't get your hope up.

Rezeki is about 40 mins away for around Rp 100,000-120,000 one way. Always negotiate for a return trip with the driver.

cheeerrss

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
2. Re: Dinner at Batam

talking about wonderful dinner, you might wanna consider WeyWey seafood at harbourbay, or CITRA PEMPEK on the 4th floor of Batam City Square directly opposite BCC (:

Cheers!

Singapore
3. Re: Dinner at Batam

My intention is a romantic dinner. Of course, i would hope that the restaurant would have a minimum standard for taste. I found that these two Bella Italian and Rezeki are well received, and but i would like to be open for more opinions.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
4. Re: Dinner at Batam

Romantic dinner... Rezeki is very far from BCC.. Weywey is beside the sea.. and u might wanna pop by De' Petros cafe too (:

Batam, Indonesia
5. Re: Dinner at Batam

i would say De' Patros at Harbour Bay .

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
6. Re: Dinner at Batam

Okay if you just want romantic and nice ambient with good food, don't even have to go far. Go to "Teras Cafe" opposite swissbell hotel or top 100 penuin mall. It's walking distance from BCC hotel in less than 10 mins. Trust me, your wife will love the place. It's far fetched by IMO it does give the feeling like you are in One Rochester and Dempsey.

De Patros is a nice hangout place but it is far from being called romantic.

I can name you a few more romantic places but Teras is in your best interest given the location and atmosphere and taste!

Cheeerrss

Singapore
7. Re: Dinner at Batam

Thank everyone.

I guess my first night will be at Bella Italian and second night to be at De Patros.

I hope it will be a romantic dinner at both places. Thanks everyone for the input. Deeply appreciate.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
8. Re: Dinner at Batam

Don't get your hopes up high. Good luck!

9. Re: Dinner at Batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 10, 2014