We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3D-2N trip trip to batam

3D-2N trip trip to batam

please help me to organize my trip to batam with my wife. i will be travelling from Singapore harbor front. i have no knowledge about batam. i am interested in waters sports and sightseeing. and good food.

rehbar_22@yahoo.co.in

reviews: 7
1. Re: 3D-2N trip trip to batam

Hi. Have u chosen the hotel? Water sports are limited, usually at waterfront and nongsa resorts area only. Tell us where u r staying and we ll let u know the nearest seafood resto

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
2. Re: 3D-2N trip trip to batam

There is a reason why I never replied to this thread... Lol

reviews: 7
3. Re: 3D-2N trip trip to batam

Y bro? The guy need a profesional tour holiday planner? Haha.

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
4. Re: 3D-2N trip trip to batam

He said he has no knowledge about Batam, which is normal for first timers. But my gut tells me he is not even trying to read the forum and just want answers. All he need is do a quick search and he will get most of his answers there. So yeah, that's just me though...

cheeerrsss

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
5. Re: 3D-2N trip trip to batam

Waters sports and sightseeing. and good food. I can only think of waterfront. haha.

Rehbar u might wanna consider Harris resort or Holiday Inn (:

Cheers!

Batam, Indonesia
6. Re: 3D-2N trip trip to batam

you know , what is it with Facebook now-a-days , a little sarcastic comment and i get blocked .

30 days from posting in Facebook , i believe Facebook wants us to quit using their system already .

7. Re: 3D-2N trip trip to batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 04, 2014