We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there any Massage centres in Megamall Batam Center?

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 14
Is there any Massage centres in Megamall Batam Center?

Hi we will be visiting Batam centre megamall. Just to check is there any reasonable priced massage spa at that area?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
1. Re: Is there any Massage centres in Megamall Batam Center?

Not that I know of... the only one has already closed down...

cheerrsss

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
2. Re: Is there any Massage centres in Megamall Batam Center?

Jas L,

you might wanna take a cab and go Nagoya for it. 10-15 minutes away to the heart of spa and massages.

Cheers!

Singapore, Singapore
3. Re: Is there any Massage centres in Megamall Batam Center?

ah ic... cos we will be staying at Turi Beach Nongsa and their shuttle bus is only to Batam Ctr. Luckily i asked beforehand or I would hv made an empty trip there. Tks for this info!!!

Other than Eska & Isabella, what other cheap and good spa can I consider ay Nagoya hill?

TIA!!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
4. Re: Is there any Massage centres in Megamall Batam Center?

Jas,

There are about 4-5 spas in Nagoya Hill mall complex. Their prices should be competitive but are they good? Again, skill is always a hit-or-miss kinda thing so I am not going to comment much. But decor and atmosphere wise, I think they are just standard.

Just to answer your question, there are Everyday and Martha Tilaar spa you could consider too inside NH complex.

cheeerrs

Singapore, Singapore
5. Re: Is there any Massage centres in Megamall Batam Center?

tks for the info!!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
6. Re: Is there any Massage centres in Megamall Batam Center?

You are welcomed Jas L. ^^

Should you have any more questions please feel free to bring it up (:

7. Re: Is there any Massage centres in Megamall Batam Center?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 11, 2014