We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Singapore, Singapore
Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Hi people...

I am travelling to batam soon and i bought a cheap deal to travel there.. ( Cheapo)

however i am wondering what to expect there..

is my hotel near to the shopping malls? ( Hamoni one hotel)

And also what are the places that must go?

we will be following a half day city tour but we will be free after 5pm.. which i do not know where to go..

also for those who bought the deals before... any idea if we can change the timing of the ferry coming back time??

Singapore, Singapore
71. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

I work on weekends ... Hard la

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
72. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

The weekdays lo. Anytime that you have 2 days off. sometimes i do go on a 1 day trip. (:

spore
73. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

I bought the same deal as u .. 48dollars including massage and Indonesian buffet. I need some info.. Can u email me at lewisthekk@hotmail.com thank u

spore
74. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

I bought the same deal as u .. 48dollars including massage and Indonesian buffet. I need some info.. Can u email me at lewisthekk@hotmail.com thank u

Singapore, Singapore
75. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Hi ALL,

Need some advise. My family of 15 will be in Batam on 15-16th June. We have decided to stay in Harmuni One Hotel since it looks pleasant enough for a cheap price. Understand that its a 15mins walk to the nearest mall (megamal).

1. How far is Harmoni One from BCS Mall?

2.Any good contacts to transport us 15 ppl via van or a small coach? Can we rent the van/coach for the 2 days we are there?

Cheers

HannahB

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
76. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

hannah,

1. About 10 mins ride

2. sorry can't help you here. try contacting local tour agent.

Cheeers

Edited: 12:39 am, May 22, 2013
reviews: 3
77. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Hi all,

I went into some problems. I was planning to go to batam on 7th June for 2 nights to staying at bcc. Now that I check the room fr all the hotel apps the normal room r all snapped up.

Any hotel to recommend serious haiz. Should have booked it last week.

Harmoni one convention I can't find room availability on agoda & bookit. Anyway I stayed there for 1 time b4. Seems quite pleasant to me. But recently alot if negative feedbacks on them. Moreover the location is quite ulu. No recommended massage place within walking distance.

Can anyone suggest which hotel to stay in? I wanna stay at a place that offers almost wad bcc hotel is surrounded by. Like the local food court or street side stall. Where there's massage joints & shopping mall within walking distance.

Anybody has travel agency that does all this batam free & easy packages to recommend? I juz wan free & easy will do. Juz include the transport fr the jetty to hotel & hotel to jetty(check out day).

Thanks all. Hope to hear fr u guys soon!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
78. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

enigmatoni,

Try booking directly with the hotels, through their website or e-mail them. Most hotels only provide certain number of room allotments to Agoda. So when Agoda says it's full, it doesn't always mean the hotel itself is full.

Alternatively, you can consider I-hotel, Nagoya Mansion and Residence, and Harris Batam Center. These 3 have the closest standards to that you seek from BCC.

Good luck!

reviews: 3
79. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Hi chandrana,

Thank u for ur reply. I dun like the room ambience of I hotel & Harris. As for bcc I tried booking directly but it shows no room as well.

Anyway other than bcc hotel I won't want to pay more than 100sgd a night to other hotel.

I'll say my budget is ard 80sgd per night. I like a dark or dimly litted room as I will be spending most of my time in room or massage joints.

I love the ambience of Swiss bel & harmoni one convention. But Swiss bel has no swimming pool that's y I opt out. Harmoni one my previous stay was quite good I'll say but the recent reviews on them r all negative so I won't tk the risk to stay there.

Any other hotel to recommend? Thanks!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
80. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Enigmatoni,

nagoya mansion and residence then. It has similar feel to BCC with a swimming pool. You can try the new swissbell in harbour bay, better rooms but i am not sure if the pool is open for public yet.

you can consider some older hotels like Goodway, Planet Holiday, Pacific Palace, and Novotel.

Other than those, I don't any would be up to your standard.

Cheeerrsss