We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Singapore, Singapore
Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Hi people...

I am travelling to batam soon and i bought a cheap deal to travel there.. ( Cheapo)

however i am wondering what to expect there..

is my hotel near to the shopping malls? ( Hamoni one hotel)

And also what are the places that must go?

we will be following a half day city tour but we will be free after 5pm.. which i do not know where to go..

also for those who bought the deals before... any idea if we can change the timing of the ferry coming back time??

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 25
1. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

ahqian,

I doubt you will have fun with the tour. That's the kind of tour that brings you to shop around their overpriced prices to cover for their cheap deal =) There isnt any must go places. But I suppose the big temple you are going to in the day tour is quite okay. Other than that, meh.... So don't expect much from the tour.

After 5pm you can go to Megamal, which is about 10-15 mins walking distance down one straight line. Just ask for direction. You can makan and watch movie there. If you want massage and stuffs, then better go to Nagoya Hill mall. More choices and options.

So really depends on what you want. You can go massage, spas, grocery, shopping, billiard, bowling, night life, etc etc.

Please visit our other threads for more info. Someone actually detailed the 1-day tour that most people take. It's more than enough for you to stay a whole week here =) hahahaa

cheeerrs

Singapore, Singapore
2. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Hi,

Thanks for the reply ...

I have a massage together with the deal bought ... So I guess that should be ok?

Hmmm ... But I can choose nt to buy at those over priced shops that they bring us to right ?

So there isn't really any place that is a must go?

Which is a better shopping mall with more things to shop?

But how's the hotel like ?

Ok ?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 25
3. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Yeah.. that is okay... just a reminder, usually we tip the masseuse about Rp 10,000-20,000 unless they did a horrible job. And if you don't like anything in the process or want harder or lesser strength, you can talk to them, request them, or even complaint.

you don't have to buy anything. They will just bring you there anyway.

Nagoya Hill mall would have more things to see, but Megamal is much closer to you.

Hotel is okay... go to the pool, my most favorite pool area in all batam hotels =) Room is more like a 3-star standard. And if you see anything floating in the middle of the night, just go back to sleep. hahahahahahaa.... j/k =)

cheeerrsss

Singapore, Singapore
4. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Hi,

So the massage is ok?

The tipping should be fine ... Converts to less den $3 SGD..

Does the megamal has a&w?

Haha !!

So I can either choose to go to mega mall or Nagoya hills right ?

Does the room has bathtubs ? The pool is nice ,

I will remember to bring my swim suit!!

Thanks so much for ur help ! :))

Singapore, Singapore
5. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Wad time does the shopping mall close?

Will I hav time to visit both places?

reviews: 7
6. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

All Batam malls closed at 10pm. But most of the shops start packing at 9.

Both Mega Mall and Nagoya Hill Mall has A&W resto. It might be too rush for u if u want to visit both malls since you might have your dinner there. Well, Nagoya Hill has many choices on everything, many messages, many shops, many ktv, many restaurants. While Megamall may give more relaxed atmosphere with its cafe selections. Well, starbucks and black canyon open in Mega Mall only. And the largest cinema complex in batam is also there.

Its your choice. Hope u enjoy your stay

reviews: 7
7. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

All Batam malls closed at 10pm. But most of the shops start packing at 9.

Both Mega Mall and Nagoya Hill Mall has A&W resto. It might be too rush for u if u want to visit both malls since you might have your dinner there. Well, Nagoya Hill has many choices on everything, many messages, many shops, many ktv, many restaurants. While Megamall may give more relaxed atmosphere with its cafe selections. Well, starbucks and black canyon open in Mega Mall only. And the largest cinema complex in batam is also there.

Its your choice. Hope u enjoy your stay

Singapore, Singapore
8. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

Hi,

Thanks for ur help .

I might just visit either one at night den maybe the other the next day in e morning .,,

But what time does the shops open?

So if I wan to shop, will be Nagoya hills ?

Batam, Indonesia
9. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

as early as 10am , best sure by 11am that most shops will be open .

Nagoya Hill Mall is mostly complete stocked compared to other malls .

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
10. Re: Hamoni One Hotel & Deals ...

hey its not that cheapo la/ your hard earned money too ^^

Get answers to your questions about Batam