We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What time does water sports activities close?

singapore
What time does water sports activities close?

hi all, i'm going to turi beach over the weekend and as i will be taking the noon ferry, just wondering what time does water sports activities closes usually(or for turi beach)? thanks!

Batam, Indonesia
1. Re: What time does water sports activities close?

530 pm (Batam Time) is the usual time they start closing .

by 6pm , no activities is allowed on the sea .

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 19
2. Re: What time does water sports activities close?

Sometimes they close earlier depending on the situation... but sometimes they can close later depending on how persuasive you are =) But yeah, better to follow the rule and their timings =)

Cheeerrsss

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 14
3. Re: What time does water sports activities close?

Anyone tried their snokelling progrm?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 19
4. Re: What time does water sports activities close?

Jas,

nope... but i dun think you get to see much down here... or that part of the area for that matter. Well then again, my standard for sea lifeforms and water clarity is very high since I love diving =) ahahhaaa

If you stay there and wanna kill some time anyway, just go try for the sake of it =)

cheeersss

5. Re: What time does water sports activities close?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Batam