We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport in batam

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
Transport in batam

Hi, could anyone advise me how can I take a cab at batam ferry terminal to Nagoya mall? How much will it take? As I will be traveling with one old and 2 kids, anything I should avoid?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 28
11. Re: Transport in batam

DTDz,

thanks for sharing! Which night market did you go to? And why not go?

just wondering...

cheeerrsss

Batam, Indonesia
12. Re: Transport in batam

i've tried Ayam Penyet Ria at Singapore , and at KL (petaling jaya there , near Sunway Pyramid) and Batams Ayam Penyet Ria is much more tastier and cheaper . haha

Singapore, Singapore
13. Re: Transport in batam

Hi Richard, how do you do? I am informed that I can get some information from you about the driver you referred to my friends. I engaged the driver because my friend suggested to and I have questions about his service. There are no bad complaints I have but as a matter of fact his service are top of the class for being a chauffeur. I engaged some drivers in Jakarta before and to compare I really think this driver win hands down when it comes to service, communications, disciplinary driving and patience. I hired him last month for Rp400.000 to drive me around. He came and fetch me in a BMW 5 series '03. My friends didn't ride in the BMW before but a 7 seater car. I can assume that I had only my girlfriend with me and my friends were 6 pax in total. Here is my question,

- the price I paid is cheap for quite a high class car or is that one of his service?

- if I engage him again should he be able to drive the BMW again?

- how old is the driver?

- possible that I hire him on pertrip basis?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Gerard.

Edited: 10:45 pm, March 19, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
14. Re: Transport in batam

Can anyone advise how to go Wey Wey seafood from I hotel?

Batam, Indonesia
15. Re: Transport in batam

hi , you should have ask the driver that day .

anyways , i think that is because he used whatever car he has available so i guess you were lucky .

i believe you still have his number , do contact him and ask him .

Batam, Indonesia
16. Re: Transport in batam

hi icy , iHotel isn't that far from Wey Wey Seafood .

i do not advise walking because there are no walkpaths for pedestrians .

a cab will cost you about Rp40.000 at most for only less than 10 minutes .

the restaurant is located just next to the Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal on the left , facing the sea .

17. Re: Transport in batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Batam