We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montigo resorts in Batam????

Singapore, Singapore
Montigo resorts in Batam????

Hi all,

I will be going to Montigo Resorts with my BF family. There will be a totally of 7 of us .

I am supposed to plan the activities for the 3 days 2 nights stay in batam .

Can I know is Nogoya Hill near to Montigo resorts ?

31 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
21. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

Enjoy your trip! It's raining. take care!

Batam, Indonesia
22. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

cool , hope you enjoy your stay in Batam .

i'm going out for dinner , and yihanz it looks like it's your turn tomorrow to visit Batam . hehehe

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
23. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

Yes you are right. LOL

Singapore, Singapore
24. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

Hi, can i check with you guys is the Montigo resort better or the Turi Beach resort? I'm at a lost at choosing between this two. which resort has like the nicest seaview and the most relaxing place?

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
25. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

vbao,

if you are coming with a family of 4-5, then take Montigo villa. If you are coming as a couple then take Turi.

Cheeerrs

Singapore, Singapore
26. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

hi, i am going with a group of friends of 5 people and i have already booked montigo villa but do you know if they have any surcharge for an additional pax??

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
27. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

$100/extra person. You can have up to 5 I believe. Well I had met a group of 7 in a villa and they didn't pay extra. What they did was they went to the villa separately. ahahhaa

cheeerrs

Singapore
28. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

Hi Richard,

Is this thread still alive? I am going to batam with fnds soon, and wondering if it's good to live in a resort. The most troublesome thing is transportation for us. Can you PM me the price of whole-day vehicle ? Thanks!

29. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:06 am, November 12, 2013

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 8
30. Re: Montigo resorts in Batam????

Hi, I will be going to montigo next month. There are 10 of us, we would like to go to Sri Rezeki for dinner however the resort said that they are not able to arrange transport. How can we get there? Do we need to book a van in advance? Thanks.

Reply to: Montigo resorts in Batam????
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted