We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2d 1n trip

Singapore, Singapore
2d 1n trip

Hi All,

Will be going to Batam for a night stay this weekend. our 1st time there. So here's the rough plan. Kindly comment if there are better suggestions.

I will be staying at Crown Vista Hotel. I checked on d net that Batam Center Ferry Terminal is nearer to the hotel rather than at Harbour Bay Terminal. Is that true?

So itinerary goes something like this.

Ferry Terminal -> Megamall (i read somewhere that it is just beside Batam Centre Ferry Terminal??) -> hotel -> spa at nagoya (i'm considering whether should i go eska or spa secret) -> bits of shopping at nagoya (any places/building in particular i should eye for??) ->rezeki restaurant (i read great reviews.hope it is great!) -> back to hotel to retire for the night.

please feel free to add in suggestions!

Thanks,

Marda

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
21. Re: 2d 1n trip

Mar,

hahaha... well we could use some excitement here every now and then.

Anyway, great trip! Glad to help and especially glad that you had fun. That's the main point!

And yes, pizza hut here is good and cheap too compared to singapore. Yihan and his gang are die-hard pizza hut lovers. They come here they must eat it once! buhahaha... until I brought him to try the other food of course! Next time you come and you wanna try other local food, let me know!

Rp 240,000 for round trip is not expensive especially if the driver waited for you there. You could get cheaper but again, what's most important is you enjoyed the food!!! And you went back to the hotel safely.

Cheeerrrrssss!!!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
22. Re: 2d 1n trip

YESS! Their crown crust is unavailable in Singapore, and it tastes great! and the cheese sticks! yummy! gonna eat again next fri!!!

Batam, Indonesia
23. Re: 2d 1n trip

well then my opinion stands as well , If you can't take others opinions here then shut it . sorry i had to copy this because this pretty much suits my reply to yours .

i find it harsh , my opinion , not your business to begin with .

again with your assumings , you might even pretty sure start your assume that he is the president of india and i'm vice president of pakistan .

well then you better stop advertising as well . when people ask where is the best seafood to eat , don't tell them . when people ask where is the best massage to go for , don't tell them . if you do , you're advertising for either .

i recommend drivers as much as i recommend places to eat and massage . there is a balance .

everybody has the right to be defensive on stuffs that isn't true about them .

Singapore, Singapore
24. Re: 2d 1n trip

erm.. i'm a girl anyway.. cause yihanz addressed me as "he"... :-(

it has just been 3 days but my mom has been asking to go to batam again.. shall plan for one more pretty soon i guess. :-)

Singapore, Singapore
25. Re: 2d 1n trip

Hey i'm terribly sorry Princess Mar2806 >< It's my bad. :( Apologise for the mistake! hope you wont take it to heart ><

Singapore, Singapore
26. Re: 2d 1n trip

haha.. no worries.. :)

Singapore, Singapore
27. Re: 2d 1n trip

Gee! Thanks!! :D

28. Re: 2d 1n trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 15, 2014