We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3D2N at Batam Report

Hong Kong
reviews: 11
3D2N at Batam Report

Thanks for all forum experts. My family enjoyed out batam trip.

1).We stayed at I Hotel which just only 5 minutes walk to Nagoya Mall.

2). Although the swimming pool is not big, it is not crowded either.

3). The taxi cost from Harbour Bay terminal to hotel is 50K.

4). I have tried Eska and Sawadika which are both in Nagoya Mall. Eska is obviously cleaner and the skill is better but the price is much higher than Sawadika. It's fair.

5). The cinema is new and the sound system is good. The price is 20K rupiah per ticket.

6). I have tried 2 different Indonesian restaurants at the food street in Nagoya Mall. Both are good.

7). I was surprised and happy to find J.co at the mall which is as good as the one in Bali.

8). My wife brought a lot of children clothing at Matahari which the price is cheap and the quality and design is not bad either.

9). There is a video game center at Nagoya Mall. 1000 rupiah for 1 coin. Most of the game need just 1 or 2 coins. It's cheap. My children spent 3 hrs. there.

Overall, my family enjoyed our Batam trip.

Batam, Indonesia
1. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

that's good to hear , you managed a simple and convenient holiday trip here in Batam all within distance from your hotel .

i guess that's what put iHotel on the top when it comes to convenience purpose .

Hong Kong
reviews: 11
2. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

Relaxation is my priority in this trip. Thank you again, Richard.

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
3. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

Thanks Larry! you finally came! Too bad we didn't get to meet up. I was in Nagoya Hill 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks bringing my nieces to play!

Glad you enjoyed your trip! cheeeerrsss

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
4. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

Larry, ihotel provides free mini-bar in your room. did you remember to finish everything? ^^

Batam, Indonesia
5. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

free minibar ? o.0

i'm guessing they only have one choco bar and a small bottle of aqua in it . lol

Singapore, Singapore
6. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

No, there are still a few more items, including some soft drinks and beer.

I couldnt finish it, so i went down to distribute to the security guards at the backdoor. haha.

Batam, Indonesia
7. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

lol you did ? haha that's nice .

well the next time some friends of mine stays over at iHotel i'm sure to check out their minibar *evil face*

Singapore, Singapore
8. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

yeah. but i do not know when they will stop their free minibar. This month i recommended my friend to stay there and he say it's still free.

If you are staying 2 nights, remember to put all the food in your bag, then they will refill the food for you. hahahaha, If not, they will not top up the tibits.

Batam, Indonesia
9. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

hahaha , you're as evil as me .

i like that style of idea .

10. Re: 3D2N at Batam Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 24, 2014