We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Policy

Singapore, Singapore
Hotel Policy

Any suggestions/helps whether which hotel that allow 3 adults and 2 children in a hotel room? As we're all family members. It'll be hard and over budget if I select 2 different separate rooms. Thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
1. Re: Hotel Policy

Hmm... if you are not talking about a family room then I kinda doubt it. But I'm not the DE so... I could be very wrong. Hahaha..

Seriously tho, you may want to consider 2 rooms in a budget hotel. I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Sinar Bulan (but admittedly I spent little time in my room) and Lovinna Inn's been recommended a few times. And they are near Nagoya Hills Mall.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
2. Re: Hotel Policy

yeap. i also recommend a joining room. Harris Hotel Batam Center is also not a bad choice. (: If not you gotta spend even more for a "family suite". Unless you wanna consider Montigo, then you can have the whole block to yourself.

Cheers!

Batam, Indonesia
3. Re: Hotel Policy

well you can just pretend you're booking for one room and request for another 1 bed .

well i guess your answer have been answered and adviced tho .

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 19
4. Re: Hotel Policy

Need your budget...

5. Re: Hotel Policy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 07, 2014