We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Trip to Batam for Parasailing and Banana Boat ride

Singapore, null...
Family Trip to Batam for Parasailing and Banana Boat ride

Hi,

My family along with friend's family decided to visit Batam from 10th Feb to 12 Feb 2013 (3D2N).

Each family has one young child and 2 year baby. Young children aged 11 to 12 are interested in Parasailing and Banaboat.

I tried to book in Harris but no availability. Thus, arranged to book in KTM Resort.

Please advise whether Water sports such as Parasailing, Banana boat are available for outsiders or we need to stay in Harris.

Further, any Indian Restaurant near by as our spouses do not prefer Indonesian or Chinese foods.

Any other places of interest that will excite our children.

I would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Venkat

Singapore, null...
11. Re: Family Trip to Batam for Parasailing and Banana Boat ride

Thanks Richard....! NanRi.... in Tamil

Batam, Indonesia
12. Re: Family Trip to Batam for Parasailing and Banana Boat ride

teehees ^^v

13. Re: Family Trip to Batam for Parasailing and Banana Boat ride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 25, 2014