We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Hi, we plan to go to batam on sunday, staying in HolidaButy Inn hotel, waterfront. Plan to go drop off at batam center terminal in the morning, the back to hotel in the evening. we want to have some nice seafood, spa or massage. Any suggestion?

21. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

PIZZA HUT? OK! how abt snacks? is that any 'Must Try' local foods / drinks / snacks / desserts?

Batam, Indonesia
22. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

haha when will you be around ?

well , you should try Bakso , or Mie Ayam , or Ayam Penyet for food .

Teh Obenk , Advocado or Es Teler or Es Cendol for drinks .

Pizza Hut heh ? my sister loves to eat Pizza Hut , it costs about $15 for two medium size pizzas . don't know , i just eat them whenever they're delivered at my house .

23. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

I will be there this Sunday! :)

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
24. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Ya pizza hut. its a bit different from singapore. you shld try. haha..

snacks, you can try their rainbow layered cakes, spiced mangos, kueh lapis, mee goreng etc. lol.

and last but not least, the Bak kut teh at Nagoya Hills further down the pizza hut. heard its not bad. didnt try before though.

Batam, Indonesia
25. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Barelang seafood restaurant, or Lucky seafood restaurant ( near 1st bridge & near 3rd bridge).

Atlanta spa at Pacific Hotel; Jodoh..

Batam, Indonesia
26. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

andy FZR ? fzr stands for Yamaha Force 1 ? haha

Batam, Indonesia
27. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

no,,, fzr400... ha ha ha

28. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Sorry that I update you guys so so late, have been busy after I came back!I would say I had a relax and nice trip there! arrived at batam centre terminal ard 11 am (missed the ferry that go to harbour bay). We are lucky that they allowed us to checked in once we reached the hotel. then we went to the food court behind to had our brunch, a2 foodcourt. I like the fish soup from first stall!! Then we ordered avocado juice too, but cannot finish it as the taste is abit weird for me. Then we shop at bcs, after that is spa and massage time!!! ! Thanks for recommend the spa secret to me! We like the environment and the staff there!! Should try their couple room!! Love the jacuzzi!! Then we had dinner at wey wey 2 restaurant. We actually asked the driver to send us to wey wey, but then he dropped us at ww 2 :( but overall we are statuary with the food they served! Thumbs up!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
29. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Glad that you enjoyed your trip there! haha i just came back today! :D

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
30. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

hey audrey,

thanks for sharing.

the fish soup is a branch from the famous Windsor fish soup among the Batam locals. Most of us think it is #1 fish soup in Batam.

yup.. spa secret is worth the premium for the nice decor and atmosphere. That's why I always recommend them.

Glad you had a great trip... if you wanna come for a makan trip again, let me know.

Cheeersss