We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Hi, we plan to go to batam on sunday, staying in HolidaButy Inn hotel, waterfront. Plan to go drop off at batam center terminal in the morning, the back to hotel in the evening. we want to have some nice seafood, spa or massage. Any suggestion?

Batam, Indonesia
1. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

HolidaButy ?

Well dropping off at Batam Center Ferry Terminal and going back to your hotel is quite far . if traffic is kind it will take you about 40 - 50 minutes to reach .

your best choice of ferry terminal to alight from is Sekupang Ferry Terminal . you can check with the ferry services in Harbour Front Terminal with this .

Sri Rezeki Seafood & Wey Wey Seafood is my recommended choice .

Sri Rezeki is on the other end of Batam , about an hour ride from your hotel .

Wey Wey Seafood is down town of Nagoya specifically at Harbour Bay Terminal .

you can browse about this two seafood restaurants in the forum . i suggest Wey Wey for convenience type .

as for Spa & Massage . There are loads of them down town .

I'll list down my recommendation and you can search about them on the forum .

- Spa Secret

- IndoThai

- Eska

- Isabella Spa

as for me , i would suggest IndoThai / Spa Secret .

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
2. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

I wonder if she meant holiday Inn Resorts..

Batam, Indonesia
3. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

probably being sarcastic ? you know , butt can always mean bad / negative .

Singapore, Singapore
4. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

LOL! you and ur assumption. hahaha

Singapore, Singapore
5. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Lol! Richard, I really like the way you think.... Hahaha

6. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Hi! Richard! I mean Holiday Inn Resort! Forgive me for typo.. :) thanks for your suggestion! But is that any shopping in sekupang? I was planing to alight at batam centre as I thought that it is nearer to Nagoya? Please correct me if I have the wrong thought :p and... I haven't make reservation for our hotel yet, or you have recommend of any other nice place to stay. we prefer a more comfortable and relax accommodation, and hygiene is the one main factor that affect our decision.

:-)

Singapore, Singapore
7. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

If you wanna take a walk at the MegaMall, then alight at Batam Center ferry terminal. But if you wanna go straight to Nagoya, i'd suggest you to alight at harbourbay terminal as it's much closer compared to BC terminal.

Erm, still i'll recommend iHotel. A 3 minutes walk to Nagoya Hills shopping mall, surrounded by many good massage and spa centres. Not forgetting the good security ihotel have. haha.

8. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

Thanks for your reply! Yihanz! :)

Forgive me that I have few more questions! :p

if I alight at harbourbay terminal, how to go to Nagoya? By cab? How much and how long will it take?

second-how far is it from Nagoya to go to Holiday Inn? By cab? How much and how long will it be?

I actually plan my trip as follows

Morning-Singapore to Nagoya for shopping seafood and massage ( just now you suggest that I should go to harbourbay terminal right?

Evening, back to hotel and check in

Night relax

Next morning, get ready to back to sg from waterfront terminal.

Do you think this work?

Singapore, Singapore
9. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

If you are going to Nagoya by cab at Harbourbay, it might costs you around Rp50,000.

Regarding the distance and cost to Holiday Inn, i guess you would have to wait for further replies by the experts here. haha.. but i know it's abit far..

Yes this works. Please take note that Nagoya Hills shopping centre opens after 10am. so dont be there too early! Well, u can consider having a early dinner at wey wey @ harbourbay terminal there. Rezeki is too far for you.

10. Re: Four adults going on Sunday stay for one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, May 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Batam