We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fare

Taxi fare

Dear all,

Need your expertise on the taxi fare between Sekupang ferry terminal and Harris Hotel waterfront.

Heard that there is something called port taxi at the terminal , which we pay at their counter ???

Thanks in advance.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
1. Re: Taxi fare

Sorry to interrupt, but if you are going free & easy and you booked the hotel and ferry yourself, its more recommended to alight at Waterfront ferry terminal, and request free land transfer from Harris Resort upon arrival.

Cheers.

2. Re: Taxi fare

Hi Yihanz,

We are going by batamfast which has stopped its service to waterfront.

any option to go from Sekupang to waterfront??

Batam, Indonesia
3. Re: Taxi fare

you can walk but that will take you about 5 hours to reach .

just kidding . well alighting at Sekupang Terminal , there are loads of taxi there and the moment you exit the sliding doors a guy (who will always standby there for hours) will come and ask "taxi?" .

the cost is Rp50.000 - Rp70.000 .

reviews: 7
4. Re: Taxi fare

Ouch. Batamfast stopped their service through waterfront? Is that for good or only certain day?

Singapore, Singapore
5. Re: Taxi fare

Just checked their website. Seems they've removed it from their ferry schedule since 27 Nov....

Singapore, Singapore
6. Re: Taxi fare

Yup just take a taxi. the best options (: always!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 19
7. Re: Taxi fare

yup.. waterfront is going down!!!! ahhahaa...

I think most likely is that Batamfast sees a much better return by rerouting their trips through harbour bay instead of waterfront =) Damn good business move!

anyway, enjoy!

Singapore, Singapore
8. Re: Taxi fare

ya lor. of cos harbourbay business is better cause of the shopping centers at Nagoya! haha. waterfront is too "deep" in already i guess.. even sekupang terminal is like quite quiet already..

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 19
9. Re: Taxi fare

sekupang actually has a very good terminal area... it was renovated a few months back. But still, it's a bit too quiet i think.

Singapore, Singapore
10. Re: Taxi fare

yaaaa very quiet. everytime i see only flooded with desindo tour guides...