We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2D1N - New to Batam

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Expertise:

Appreciate your advice whether to go for GGI or The Hills Hotel for 2D1N package trip to Batam sometime mid Feb. We are there juz for massage & food. Also which ferry terminal to go conveniently leaving for S'pore around 6-7pm?

PS: Hi Chandrana, need your expertise to recommend good local food tips. May be you can drive us around?

Singapore, Singapore
11. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Hi there:

I am booked with a 2D1N package which include tour & shopping, massage on the first day. Should be fully occupied on 1st day. will be staying at The Hills and leaving from Batam Centre on the 2nd day. Thinking of shopping around at Nagoya before heading to BC terminal . Any suggestion where i should go for my early dinner?

Thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
12. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Ros, if you are going back via BC terminal, most likely your tour will fetch u from your hotel to megamall after your checkout time. I'd suggest you to have your late lunch / early dinner over there.. Try the pizza hut there. haha. there is the crown crust which sg don have. and the Cheese dips!

Singapore, Singapore
13. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Yihanz,

FYI 2nd day will be on our own but the agent had fixed the ferry terminal to be at BC. i was thinking of roaming ard Nagoya before noon. Not sure if the Rezeki Seafood is near BC terminal? is it worth if i go there for early dinner before heading back BC terminal for evening ferry? Is it on the way?

Many thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
14. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Ros, I think you can read the posts here la tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g297717-i9135-k…

Doesnt seem to be that near. Just remember it was posted in 2011 so not sure about the cab fare..

Nagoya actually has quite a wide range of restaurants to choose from if you aren't looking for Kelong style seafood... more than Megamall anyway...

Singapore, Singapore
15. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Ros, as i mentioned, most likely your tour guide will request to fetch u from your hotel to megamall opposite BC ferry terminal.. But of cos you can request not to follow them. But please remember your ferry timing. If you do not know, please ask your tour guide as they are the ones helping you to book the return ferry ticket.

Around 10am, you can take a cab down to Nagoya Hills for your lunch + last minute shopping, after which, take a cab to BC ferry terminal. it costs around Rp50,000. Please make sure you seek your tour guide advises to collect the return ferry ticket personally at the counter.

Last but not least, Please be reminded to be at the ferry terminal 45min to 1 hour before departure.

Singapore, Singapore
16. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

And yes, Rezeki is damn far away from Nagoya Hills. The journey takes about 45minutes 1 way by taxi from Nagoya. the closest ferry terminal from Rezeki is Nongsapura. well, if you are going batam next time, you can stay around Batam View or Turi beach..

Singapore, Singapore
17. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Yihanz,

Greatly appreciate your prompt reply & kind reminders! FYI we were told we will be on our own on 2nd day after checking out the Hotel. Per your advise, after last mins roaming around Nagoya Hills & lunch, will take a taxi to BC.

Kudos to All Batam dest. experts .....THANK YOU!

Singapore, Singapore
18. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

You are welcomed Ros.

and no, im not the destination expert. hahaha... but feel free to ask us anything should you have further enquires. Cheers!

Kuala Lumpur...
19. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Since CNY is coming would be possible the shopping malls in Batam close?.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
20. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

The malls will open usually at 12pm during holidays but some shops will close on the first and second day of CNY. But none of those shops will have much effects on your tourists stuffs. So don't worry, just come.

cheeerrsss