We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2D1N - New to Batam

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Expertise:

Appreciate your advice whether to go for GGI or The Hills Hotel for 2D1N package trip to Batam sometime mid Feb. We are there juz for massage & food. Also which ferry terminal to go conveniently leaving for S'pore around 6-7pm?

PS: Hi Chandrana, need your expertise to recommend good local food tips. May be you can drive us around?

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
1. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Ros,

The most convenient ferry terminal to leave batam for singapore is harbourbay, which is a 5-7minutes taxi ride away from Nagoya Hills.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 4
2. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Right. I would choose The Hills Hotel, which is just opposite Nagoya hill Mall. There are also spa and massage just infront of the hotel too. The room itself is not new, but is reasonably maintained. You'll save time when yo stay there. Anyway, I have never stayed in GGi before. Heard it is a new hotel.

Either case, enjoy your trip :-0

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
3. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

GGI is a new hotel and located just outside of Harbour Bay Mall. For its soft opening price, it's best value for money right now. But if you wanna go anywhere else, you need to take a cab.

The Hills is located just opposite of Nagoya Hills mall. Location is a plus. But room-wise, i think GGI is better for now.

So up to you.

Can't promise you anything right now. Message me again when you have decided and it's closer.

cheeerrrsss

Singapore, Singapore
4. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Yihanz, Yvonelle & Chandrana,

Thank you All for your quick response.

Yihanz, i have called up Wavemaster and i was told they no longer operate from HarbourBay to Singapore?

Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
5. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Hi Yihanz

You are right!...i made mistake on ferry operator!..it should be Prima ferry that does operate...thank you anyway!.

Singapore, Singapore
6. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

You are welcomed! i didnt help much also. haha..

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
7. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

ros,

you are most welcomed. Glad you got it sorted out!

Enjoy your trip!

Singapore, Singapore
8. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

wow Chandrana, looks like alot of sgaporeans are heading to batam this coming CNY man! hahaha

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
9. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

yup always the case... whenever is a public holidays, singaporeans love to come batam and indonesians love to go singapore. hahahaa

Singapore, Singapore
10. Re: 2D1N - New to Batam

Yo Yo...simply bcos we are neigbour & frenzzzz..hahaha

Get answers to your questions about Batam