We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time to Batam

Hong Kong
reviews: 11
First Time to Batam

My family (2 adults + 3 children) is planning to visit Batam on Feb, 12. We would like to stay near Nagoya Hill Mall because we love shopping, food, massage and watching movies. Could anyone please suggest a nice hotel with good swimming pool? Budget is around US$150 per night. I am an Accor member, I would like to know whether Novotel and Mercure is near to Nagoya Mall. Thank you.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
21. Re: First Time to Batam

oh that was you... lol... yah there was a freaking motorbiki coming from the left and did a U-turn there. crazy dude.. almost hit him.

btw, there is only one Mini Cooper Countryman. The rest is the standard/original 2-door version. Not that it matters... but just fyi =)

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
22. Re: First Time to Batam

wow will i get a chance to ride in your mini? haha

Batam, Indonesia
23. Re: First Time to Batam

yeah , that was me . haha there was a wedding party at pacific so we (my mom and two idiot sisters) were late .

yup , when i exit the tunnel first i already notice the motorbiker was preparing to make an illegal U-turn from the far left but waited for me to get by . i kept a watch at my rearview mirror after passing it and saw you braked suddenly and horned that idiot . hahaha

oh my bad , man the mini coopers all look the same to me but still your type of car is very rare in batam .

Edited: 7:30 am, January 10, 2013
24. Re: First Time to Batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, January 11, 2013
JB
25. Re: First Time to Batam

I want to go to penuin batam , is there any hotel comes with jaquzzi, spa ,

is there any place to massage ?

Edited: 5:52 am, January 11, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
26. Re: First Time to Batam

Well, there's BCC hotel

(see also www.thebcchotel.com/home/recreation.php )

You can also go to the nearby Indothai for massage.

Batam, Indonesia
27. Re: First Time to Batam

BCC Hotel .

Indothai Massage & Spa Secret .

that'll be $2 for two answers .

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
28. Re: First Time to Batam

wow $2 LOL.

I also wanna try stay at BCC too. heard the reviews are not bad :D

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
29. Re: First Time to Batam

aimlink,

you are really getting way too obvious for your promotion. i love goodies.. but this is not the place for you to promote man.

cheeerss

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
30. Re: First Time to Batam

shanti,

BCC is closest to penuin and meet your requirements.

Just to clarify, Indothai is indeed in Penuin but it is now called 'New Indothai'.

The Indothai and Spa secret across NAgoya Hill are operated by different a different owner.

Both are okay. Just don't get mixed up with the locations =)

cheeersss