We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time to Batam

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
reviews: 11
First Time to Batam

My family (2 adults + 3 children) is planning to visit Batam on Feb, 12. We would like to stay near Nagoya Hill Mall because we love shopping, food, massage and watching movies. Could anyone please suggest a nice hotel with good swimming pool? Budget is around US$150 per night. I am an Accor member, I would like to know whether Novotel and Mercure is near to Nagoya Mall. Thank you.

Batam, Indonesia
1. Re: First Time to Batam

both hotels are near Nagoya Hill .

in this case , Novotel is your best bet .

Hong Kong
2. Re: First Time to Batam

Thanks for your reply, Richard. Is there any nice hotel next to Nagoya Mall? I mean within walking distance. Will it be easy to get a taxi for 5 passengers? How much will be the fare from Novotel to Nagoya Mall? Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
3. Re: First Time to Batam

If you got a little bit more to spend, i'd suggest you staying at iHotel. It's nice with a swimming pool, jaccuzi and gym. It's a minute walk to Nagoya Hills, with massage centers, food and restaurants, and last but not least, the cinema!

Batam, Indonesia
4. Re: First Time to Batam

as Yihanz said .

you can squeeze 5 in a cab , if the driving is willing , and it'll cost you about Rp30.000 to Rp35.000 .

they might start with Rp40.000 but negotiate it to Rp30.000 .

Singapore, Singapore
5. Re: First Time to Batam

oh ya it's USD$150. guess the price of iHotel is around there. haha do check it out!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
6. Re: First Time to Batam

Larry,

don't take Novotel. Just take I-hotel with your kind of budget... it's much better hotel and trust me, the convenient of walking to Nagoya Hill mall is a plus.

Cheeers

Hong Kong
7. Re: First Time to Batam

Thanks for all your help!

Hong Kong
8. Re: First Time to Batam

By the way, please kindly suggest a good balinese massage shop near Nagoya Mall. My wife and I like massage more than spa.

Singapore, Singapore
9. Re: First Time to Batam

www.sawadika-massage.com/index.php…

i wonder if this is good..

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
10. Re: First Time to Batam

Go outside NAgoya Mall JCO/fountain entrance.. walk across the street and find 'Indothai' massage to your right. If you are not too picky and would like a cheaper option, you can choose from many massages in Nagoya Mall area like 'Eska, Everyday, Isabella, and Sawadika'.

cheeerss

Get answers to your questions about Batam