We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harris hotel batam to..

Singapore, null...
3 posts
Harris hotel batam to..

Am planning a 2D1N trip with my boyfriend, and would like advice on an itinerary.

Arriving at Batam on Saturday afternoon and Leaving Sunday night, staying at Harris Hotel Batam Center, arriving at Batam Center Ferry terminal.

1. Do I need to take a taxi? Or can we just walk? We probably only have 1 bag each.

I love seafood! So that is a must have on both nights, and would like kueh lapis to bring home.

2. How much and how long would it take by taxi to get from Harris Hotel to

- Batu Besar (Rezeki Seafood!)

- Citra Utama

- Citra Rasa ?

- Nagoya Hill Shopping center (The Spa Secret!) ?

I have considered leaving by Harbour Bay Terminal instead of Batam Center after a seafood dinner.

Is this wise, and any seafood recommendations near Harbour Bay or Batam Center?

Thank you very much!

Singapore, null...
3 posts
11. Re: Harris hotel batam to..

Hi guys!

Thanks a lot for the responses! I am taking BatamFast ferry, so the terminals I can take from are Batam Center, Sekupang, Waterfront & Nongsapura only? No Harbour Bay!

I will be at Spa Secret on return day. Which would be the closest ferry terminal, and respective good seafood place we can go to before leaving Batam? Thanks again!!

Edited: 2:48 am, January 15, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
335 posts
6 reviews
12. Re: Harris hotel batam to..

Have you paid for ur return trip with Batamfast?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
58 posts
13. Re: Harris hotel batam to..

Eh? ... I thought Batamfast (and Prima ferry) do Harbor Bay. It was so last month when I checked... you may want to call them up again... unless it's some sort of promotion package...

Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
14. Re: Harris hotel batam to..

Hi. Batamfast now go to harbour bay. But looks like the schedules are limited to only 4 times a day. You definitely need to do prebookings

Singapore, null...
3 posts
15. Re: Harris hotel batam to..

I have bought tickets to and from Batam Centre because I called the ferry and customer service said I could come back via any harbour.

Has anyone does this before?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
58 posts
16. Re: Harris hotel batam to..

If I'm not wrong, your return ticket should be an open one for you to book with their respective agency at the batam terminals. That's usual. You just have to book your return ticket by getting to Harbour bay earlier 1hr++. Bear in mind that sometimes the return trips may be fully booked, so you may want to call ahead of time after you reach Batam to book your timing. I don't have the number. (The resort I stayed at previously helped me call and book the timing.) You could check with Batamfast if you wish.

17. Re: Harris hotel batam to..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 23, 2014