We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which ferry terminal

reviews: 2
which ferry terminal

Hi can anyone help me pls?... im going to batam for a spa day trip in nagoya hill... which ferry terminal is nearest to nagoya hill?...

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
1. Re: which ferry terminal

harbour bay

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
2. Re: which ferry terminal

Yes harbourbay. it's like a 5-7 minutes taxi ride ro Nagoya Hills.

3. Re: which ferry terminal

what abt batam centre? ;)

Singapore, Singapore
4. Re: which ferry terminal

It's about 20 min away...

You know... you might want to do a search first if you have other questions... In most forums, it is considered good etiquette... just saying... and at the very least you could compare the different answers. I could very well be wrong or just be lying...

I browsed through some threads and learned some interesting stuff that would not have occurred to me to ask... made for great bed time reading too.

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
5. Re: which ferry terminal

well-said marc...

i normally wouldn't even bother to answer the first question but i was in a good mood and it's only two words.

It's just so weird people are so lazy these days to just read around first and expect to be fed by some random strangers. But u just gave me an idea marc... I will just have some fun and do some misdirection.... hahahahaa...

cheeerrsss

Singapore, Singapore
6. Re: which ferry terminal

LOL Chandrana later they lost their way man...

ifah26, if you are going to stay around batam center, then alighting at batam center ferry terminal is more ideal.

Singapore, Singapore
7. Re: which ferry terminal

and yes Chandrana, some random strangers will give wrong answers too. it's still up to them whether they believe, or trust us.

well, although it's only 2 words, you can say waterfront also right? 1 word somemore. LOL. that's a real misdirection hahaha

Singapore, Singapore
8. Re: which ferry terminal

Well, Chandrana, I can understand their thinking... I mean it doesn't hurt to try ur luck to ask and likely someone is always kind enough to answer. If not, well, the search function is still there...

LOL @ misdirection but having read your posts... you probably like people too much to do that eh... it's too late for you anyway... unless that's not your real picture in the profile and you are actually based in India... haha

Yihan, you are a more patient person than I am for sure... =)

Cheers

Singapore, Singapore
9. Re: which ferry terminal

Marc u are from sg also right? familiar with batam too?

10. Re: which ferry terminal

Thank you so much to all u out there who have answered my silly questions... i will do more research next time... once again thnx.. -.-