We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queh lapis in bcs?

Singapore
Queh lapis in bcs?

Hi, trying to find the shop vereen or layers in bcs but only locate one cake shop at a corner near to a supermarket. Gave up after searching and asking. Any fame product near to harmoni one hotel? Maybe at the batam terminal?

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
1. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g297…

Batam, Indonesia
2. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

the location of Dianahs Layers (which i recommend) is only about 5 minutes drive from Harmoni One hotel but the get there is a hassle because it is located within a housing district . A cab there will cost you Rp30.000 less .

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
3. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

Cab might not know where diana layer cake is... but they have their hands full with just tourists bus alone =)

cheeeerss

reviews: 7
4. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

Hi Ebo. Layers is located at the other end of the shop you mentioned. (Same floor ).

BATAM
reviews: 1
5. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

Thanks Young,

Ebo, The Layers outlet is located at the same floor as the shop you mentioned. Just stroll to the direction of the furthermost escalator at the other end of the big supermarket, its just beside it. If you want to ask, you can also ask where the KFC is, as it's just under the KFC. Thank you for enthusiasm. We are glad our hard work are loved :-)

By the way, Happy new year to everyone - May God bless all your endeavor.

Best regards,

Joe

Edited: 9:47 am, January 01, 2013
Singapore
6. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

Hi, I will be visiting Batam this Saturday. Will be staying at Harris Hotel in Batam center, will the taxi driver know where Diana Layer is?

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
7. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

Nope they probably won't =) If I happen to go Megamal on Sunday, I can probably bring you to buy... its close from where you are.

cheersss

Batam, Indonesia
8. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

dianahs is closed until 5th of January , so i heard .

Singapore
9. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

Oh ok then I will just have visit any malls for Layer cakes? Thanks for the offer Chandra.

Singapore
10. Re: Queh lapis in bcs?

Thanks for all the replies. Manage just to get from the megamall outlet. =)